Thursday, April 5, 2012

Thursday: One day I'll start taking pictures again

Today is not that day.  That means another trip into the "cool pictures I downloaded instead of the out-of-focus pictures I took" archive:
I'm pretty sure this cat thinks it's an invasion.

This is some impressive driving.

  • Further proof that squirrels are the best animals.
  • This old car ad is interesting for the fact that back in the 50s, not only did you need a car door that was eleven feet long to get into the car, but it had a seat that slid out so you didn't get confused about how to get in.
  • This bunny is clearly pretending he has Kuribo's shoe.
  • I would certainly like to have Toonami back.
  • I'm posting this as a suggestion for people who have kids.  Hint hint.  You should totally do this.
  • It's almost like letting the fox guard the hen house.
  • I'm thinking about doing this for my Easter dessert.  I was thinking something fruity instead of chocolatey, since lamb is fatty and has a strong flavor, and a fruit dessert would counterbalance that.

No comments:

Post a Comment