Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Tuesday: I sleep like suck

I've known this fact for years, but after mentioning it every time I go to the doctor, one of them finally suggested I get a sleep study to figure out if there are reasons why I sleep so suckily.  Basically, it's like a sleep-over at the hospital, but they glue all sorts of wires and shit to you to monitor things.  You also have to wear this:
Just FYI: I hate this thing.
which let's them make sure that you're still alive and that you have oxygen in your blood.  Generally a boring time, although I did notice this on the preliminary form discussing how sleepy you feel:
Brought to you by the perspective tool in gimp.
Seriously Kaiser? You're a big grown up company now. Can't you learn how homophones work?

Anyway, the preliminary results from the test suggest that I "suck at sleeping," which means that I'm not imagining this fact.  Hopefully the detailed results will be a bit more helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment