Friday, April 27, 2012

Friday: I'm concerned my mandarin slices tried to kill me today

I was feeling ok until I had them for a snack, and that kind of made my stomach revolt a bit.  Given that I just bought them yesterday, that's kind of crappy.  I also didn't take any pictures today, nor do I have many links.  Let's see if I have saved images that would be fun.

Oh, of course I have random saved images. It's like my hobby.

Yeah, I've thought this pretty much every episode.  Starfleet has really shitty security protocols.

Political cartoons label everything (like the feather of arrogance. That old trope).  At least this one is still marginally relevant today. Unfortunately.

I can't imagine this is a real product. "But it's for kids!" So the kid sees a tube draining a bear of all its blood? WTF?
And because I had kind of horrible Silent Hill inspired nightmares last night:
Sure that doesn't make sense, but you really need a light bulb at that point.

The classic.

However, if I remember correctly, this house has like four floors, at least two secret passages, and randomly locked inner doors.  Who the hell would build such a thing?

  • The opposite of a problem.
  • Yeah, pretty much everything at the grocery store is owned by one of a dozen or so companies.
  • While I'm on the topic, it'd be a shame to not mention ADM.  They make lots of things that other people sell.
  • I'm thinking about stealing some of Julie's ideas here.  Fish tacos are usually good (although I just had them, right?). I'm also wondering if you can do tuna melts out of ahi.  I'm sure that's allowed, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment