Saturday, April 28, 2012

Crap, I forgot half that last post

After lunch, I went to get groceries at WF.  I was somewhat surprised by this in the elevator down:
Wait, what?
Yep.
I didn't want to get that close, since I really don't care about him much more than wondering, "why is somebody famous standing between the grapes and tomatoes?"  The answer was: to sell some sort of health additives.  Do people really need to buy giant tubs of glutamine?

  • Wonderella is again wonderful.
  • Basically, we'd all be making more and having better standards of living if we didn't have to support a parasitic rentier class.
  • Also, it'd be nice if people understood false dichotomies.  Yes, you make jobs and pay some taxes.  The point is you're using the complexity of various rules to avoid paying more taxes, so you can hoard that money instead.  Alternatively: to support a parasitic rentier class.
  • Squirrel!
  • All I can think of is "douchebag." Can you call a prince a douchebag?  I guess I just did.  "Tyrant" would also work.
  • Blah blah, parasitic rentier class, blah blah.
  • Republicans.
  • This is a cool idea, but still needs work.  I can get it to play mythtv recordings on my phone, but I don't have any sound for some reason.  It can't find anything else on the system, but I expect that will change in the future.
Putting the pictures at the bottom to allow them to reflect two of the links today.




No comments:

Post a Comment