Sunday, May 28, 2017

Sunday: I should really finish that talk.

But I have all of tomorrow, too, and that makes being lazy more attractive.  I mean, I watched a bunch of youtube today.  I went to lunch, and when the one guy running the place was like, "I'll take your order as soon as I can," I just sat down and studied the menu.  "Sorry about that, the manager just stepped out."  "Not a problem," I replied.  "This is pretty much the only thing I had planned for today."  "..."  Yeah, I get that there isn't a great response to that.  Anyway:

Kono's for lunch.
I started driving, and tried to get a feel for the kind of animal I wanted to eat:


Kono's seems to get better each time I go.  They added chips last time, and this time added salsa that would have been good, but cilantro.  The burrito was extra saucy as well.

Day eight.
Then this.  Something I forgot because I got lost detailing the story was that after watching things this morning, I tried to go back to sleep for a bit.  This mostly worked, but all my dreams had weird titles and progress bars like youtube, and the dreams themselves were trying to fill in the story.  It didn't quite get to nightmare territory, but it was pretty close.

Also, I need to put money on my Clipper card.

  • I feel like watching youtube videos of games is just an extension of this.  It's sometimes more interesting to watch someone who knows what they're doing play it, instead of having to wander around and sort it out.
  • This seems like it answers the sandwich problem completely.  Based on this metric, all sandwiches from this alignment grid qualify, because they make eating food easier.
  • Bear.
  • Oh good, the T-Rex sorted it out.  The third image didn't load when I was reading things on my phone this morning, so I was glad to see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment