Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Wednesday: So I guess it wasn't a stroke.

I guess we aren't that lucky.  We can hope, though.

My CC Lemon had a Lycanroc on it.

My sandwich also had way too many sprouts.

Eleven.

These are the same numbers, google.  You are telling me I'm basically at home.  Why do you think I'm someplace else that needs detailed identical weather reports?
This evening I watched the weekly two-hour Japanese murder drama.  The main character ("Woman having face of Dr. public prosecutor, Yoko Asahina 16 & public prosecutor" is the best worst translation I can find) is both the main prosecutor and a medical doctor.  Pretty much everybody dies, and everyone is also a murderer, and the end twist is that the one lawyer (who murdered one of the bad guys) is the long lost brother of the lady who had all the death happen to everybody around her.  But the weird thing was that since the prosecutor is also a doctor, she has to use medicine to solve things.  She forces the old lady to get an MRI so she can disprove her confession.  "See?  Brain tumor.  You're nerves are all broken, so you can't lift the murder rock.  It's also messing with your taste, and that's why you stopped making food for foster kids."  Later, she uses doctor powers to tell the LWHATDHTEAH that she's pregnant, making the fact that her husband was the first one killed even worse.



No comments:

Post a Comment