Friday, May 12, 2017

Friday: I decided I wanted tacos for dinner.

But as I was leaving work, I decided that since it's Friday, I'd just drive to Kailua and get tacos at the burrito place.  Plus, since there are like three Pokestops there, I could refill my Pokeballs since I've Go+'d them all away.  My phone decided, however, that playing music the whole way there was too stressful, and that it didn't have enough power to work anymore.
I was able to get it to boot and stay up long enough to get this picture of the tacos, but it died before I could get a more unwrapped picture.
I think the tacos are better than the burritos.  Their rice has a lot of cilantro, and this skips that problem.  Of course, now I'm thinking about getting a burrito tomorrow at that pork place.  I'm also thinking about going to the museum this weekend.  I should probably get a membership, so I can just pop in whenever I feel like it.


I mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment