Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Tuesday: Oh, ok.

I was about to go home this evening, when I looked at the nearby listings.  "Oh, I should walk over to get that Ursaring."  Then everything refreshed, and it was gone.  So then I checked to see what I'd caught today.

Apparently I'd caught it while walking past.
That works.


  • Let's just steal Julie's words, since they were what made me read the story.  "This was such a heartbreaking and moving read."
  • This is a story that's depressing, but at least they stopped the right wing terrorists.
  • Yes.  Um.  Huh.  That's odd.
  • This is a quality post.
  • You are not a good friend for doing this, Wonder Woman.
  • Eh.  I was actually a bit disappointed by the Ghost Rider vs Not-So-Robot Badguy fight.  It was good to see her incinerate, but it could have been better.  The additional cryptic bullshit was stupid, but cryptic bullshit is always stupid.  I also fooled myself by looking up Twitter spoilers before watching.  I thought Yo-Yo would end up dead, too.  Glad they confined "people who die" to be the same set as "people who deserve to die."
    • And the Inhumans tease was meh, too.  "Are you going to be silent like our king?"  What are you, some kind of idiot?  Black Bolt is the guy who destroys cities with his voice.  

No comments:

Post a Comment