Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Tuesday: I don't have a good title.

Or a good picture, so an XP update, I guess.

  • I forgot that yesterday's Supergirl was kind of annoying.  "Ha HA, Supergirl!  I've kidnapped your sister, and if you don't do a crime for me, she will die!"  That is literally saying, "I do not like my left arm, and would like you to rip it off and beat me with it until I tell you where she is."  Why would you even think about doing something like that?
  • Agents of Shield was dumb still.  Mack decides he doesn't want to go back to reality.  Aida is human but also has magic powers?  I am so glad they're bringing back Ghost Rider.  Hopefully he'll just burninate everyone, and they can try to write stuff that isn't shit next season.
  • Sandwich alignment.
  • Pokemon Snap was a wonder.
  • Birds.
  • Maybe have someone proofread your "explanation" to see if it doesn't make your company look even worse.
  • Julie sent this as I was pulling out of my parking space at work.  Team Rocket.

No comments:

Post a Comment