Monday, May 8, 2017

Monday: Apparently I went to an Electabuzz nest yesterday.

I didn't notice until I was checking that I caught something today.

  • Ok, fine, but only one paragraph about how Lena Luthor is going to murder the fuck out of Mon-El's mom?  I mean, I'm not saying it's going to be Eva-01 devouring Zeruel to obtain an S2 engine, but that's kind of the picture I have in my head.
  • This is just dressing up racism in a bunch of fancy words to try to fool yourself in to thinking you're not a racist.
  • Don't click this, because Daily Kos doesn't work well when there are lots of comments.  The main theme is that given the option of single-payer healthcare if that required immigration restrictions, you should only choose that option if you're a terrible person.  There are lots of comments because there are lots of people who don't understand that they're terrible people.  The fundamental concept that those people miss is that although universal healthcare would be great, that is a lower-level need than for all people to be able to live in safety without discrimination.
  • Don't be a jerk to chipmunks.
  • Wow.
  • Giraffe centaurs.
  • Alligator story.  The best alligator story.

No comments:

Post a Comment