Friday, May 19, 2017

Friday: Are all people who use multiple initials instead of names insufferable idiots?

I mean, CCH Pounder is the only counter example I can come up with.  This came up because I saw a link to a "Card Captor Sakura is bad, and here's why" page.  Except it wasn't just one page, it was three parts of a planned ten part series about why CCS is bad.  Page one was "I hate the team who made it."  Like, maybe this comic and cartoon that was made for kids isn't for you, guy who thinks three initials makes him look smart.  Also fun to click through and see that 99% of his comments are on that shitty fascist fake news site.

So, that said, time to do a Pokemon Go fashion break.
My phone buzzed with a notification telling me that it's Adventure Week or something.
 I knew that that meant there was a new hat.
Yikes.  That sits super high, and doesn't seem like it'd be comfortable with the pony tail.

See, with my regular hat, it can pop through without problems.

Why?

Except I'm not going to pay ¤800 for it.

Nope.
 I also did a quick search through the tops.
Ok, but that's super expensive too.

I kind of like this Level 30 sweater, but I'm not level 30.

So no style changes today.


No comments:

Post a Comment