Sunday, May 21, 2017

Sunday: Change of plans.

My original plan fell apart because there was no parking.  So I hate drove to the far side of the island.
Because I decided I wanted a burger.
I probably should have planned this weekend better, because Kua Aina is right next to Target, but since I went to Target yesterday, I had nothing to get at Target.
And they didn't give me a carrot with my burger.
Other people got carrots.

Since I was already mostly kind of there, I went to get a Dole Whip.
There is no pineapple sticker, so I had to improvise.
In retrospect, getting the Dole Whip was part of the "get Five Guys" plan, as they're actually in the same direction.  But whatever.  It worked.
And I caught this crappy Ivysaur.  My phone decided that this is how AR works.  The train in the background was super busy.
 Then the gym.
Cloyster is still there.


No comments:

Post a Comment