Saturday, May 27, 2017

Saturday: WHERE WERE YOU WHEN I WAS FIGHTING THE LEVEL NINE GYM, BAKA? WHERE?

The park is all donked up, because they're doing the Memorial Day lantern floating on Monday, so they have lots of tents and trailers.

And a stage.
 This also meant that the path was restricted in a few places, and parking was a bit challenging.
Today's also an extra high spring tide, apparently.  The water was definitely higher than usual.
 Then I got to the gym.  As far as I can tell, some team of jerks decided that they'd all dump Gyarados into the stupid thing, so I spent like forever stabbing them.
This is after like battle four.
 Joke's on them.  I started this fight with 91 revives.
So yeah.  I'm putting my goofiest friend in here.  Fuck you and your stupid angry snek.
 I guess it did take like twenty minutes.  It's not like I had any big plans for the day.
Cloyster is still running the pineapple farm.  Day seven.
 And then on lap two:
I'm just saying it would have been nice to have some help.
 Then off to get lunch.  Dinner.  Whatever.
And I guess this is the difference in gym activity.  One lasts seven+ days, one lasts less than an hour.
 I wasn't sure what I wanted to eat, so I kind of just drove.  It ended up being build-a-pizza.
They have a new thick crust.  It's better than the thin crust, partially because they cook it longer, so it's crispier.
 I've also decided that I really like putting animal stickers so they look like they're peeking in from off frame.
The fire alarm went off next door again.


No comments:

Post a Comment