Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Wednesday: My Cloyster is a wonder.

I wasn't expecting him to last so long.
Not that I'm complaining.
I've also decided that I like R, and need to know more about it.
It has nothing to do with how easy it was to make this.

Or this.  Nothing at all to do with how quick it is to turn a giant data file into useful answers.
"But snek," Julie said.
With this wonderful gif.
The thing is, I don't like snek, and although R has some odd syntax (specifically the <- a="" and="" are="" assignment="" automatically.="" back="" boxplot.png="" can="" closer="" dev.copy="" dev.off="" emicolons="" far="" good.="" have="" i="" into="" is="" it="" like.="" macro="" nbsp="" operator="" p="" plot="" png="" revert="" save="" stick="" that="" the="" things="" to="" what="" window="" work="" x="">
Before I start the links, the first one has a background painting, and I wanted to know what it was.  So I opened the gimp:
And titled the quickly made cut out "will_this_work.jpg".
The answer is yes, google images is perfectly happy telling me that this is Perugino's Resurrection.



No comments:

Post a Comment