Saturday, May 20, 2017

Saturday: I had to go to Target, because I needed to get new windshield wipers.

The old ones weren't any good.  They also didn't have the "here's the size you need for your car" book thing.  I kind of assume they got rid of it when everybody's phones could tell them the same thing.

Then to the park, which was super busy again today.
I think I saw three wedding photo shoots.  I will never understand the "groom gets to wear shorts, bride still has to wear her dress" style.  At least one of the groups had a designated dress holder, so it didn't drag on the ground.
The park now seems to be a Sneazel nest.
I did not have one before.
 So let me tell you about the gym.
WHICH I TOOK DOWN, EVEN THOUGH SOME JERK PUT A BLISSEY IN IT.
 I walked over, sat down, and wondered what the douchebag behind me was doing.  It turns out he was being a jerk and adding a Tyranitar to it.  So after I punched the Blissey in the face, I had to punch his stupid tiny head dinosaur in the face.  Then, he kept training it up, despite the fact that that just means I have to punch his tiny head dinosaur one more time.

Then, on the second lap:
YOUR POKEMON IS BAD, AND YOU SHOULD FEEL BAD!
He hadn't moved.  Sitting on the ground in his stupid white suit, with his stupid douchebag hat, fighting to keep this ugly jerk in the gym.

I guess I only caught three.
 Anyway, then it was time for lunch.
I went with the kalbi today.
 The eggs looked weird, but these were far better than most scrambled eggs I've had.  Being able to dip it in kalbi sauce didn't hurt.

And I got my Fidget Cube!  It's only been like eight months since I saw and ordered it.  I was planning on picking it up when I was in San Francisco, but Colby shipped it.  I've been playing with it all evening.
Then Samurai Jack ended, and it was sad, but it ended the only way it really could have ever ended. 🐞



No comments:

Post a Comment