Instead I went to get sushi for lunch. I went to Genki, as I didn't really want to drive out to Kahala. Genki does have nice labels that circle with the food, so you know exactly what you're getting.
|Their unagi isn't as good as Kuru Kuru.|
|This karaage took fucking forever to come out.|
|What are you doing dogs? You're not trained biohazard experts. You shouldn't even be here.|
- Snorlax likes burritos.
- I missed bunny disco this week. I'll have to try again next week.
- Huh. I probably shouldn't go out and buy books tomorrow. I already have lots of books.
- "Being a guinea pig is hard work."
- Maybe I'm suffering from "night-starvation." I assumed the main ingredient in this was cocaine, but wikipedia suggests it's malted milk. I think night-starvation would be preferable.
- I like that "explain it like I'm five" exists. Here's how health care works.