Tuesday, June 19, 2012

A calmer, less data-panicky post about links

No.

This never ever made sense to me. Why are there four of them?
Sigh. Cosplay girl Links are also not what I meant.
I'm never sure why I commit to puns against myself like this.  It probably makes me look crazy.

Oh shut up, puppies. You don't need to give me that face.

Thanks, Bear. You're clearly on my side. The side of Truth, Justice, and the Laziest Way Possible.
 Interesting note, tomorrow (or today if we go with clock delineated dates and not sleep delineated) is the first anniversary of me posting everyday. Or 99% of everyday.  If we count days I posted more than once, I'm clearly in the positive territory on this count.  Let's celebrate:
With a happy walking Pikachu. My celebration images are a bit limited, I guess.
  • Squirrels!
  • Art deco pineapple ad! Seriously, if you buy pineapple, buy Hawaiian.  It's significantly better, and I'm not just saying that because I live here.  I was picky about this before I moved from Michigan.
  • There's a point where forcing puns into something makes it illegible.  I can only understand about half of this menu.  I'm also pretty sure that "Mama's Pie" and "Scotch Salmon-Trout" are things I will never care to eat.
  • Parrot vs jello covered fruit.


No comments:

Post a Comment