Saturday, June 23, 2012

Saturday: Headache

It's annoying.  I did go out and get some groceries.  While doing so, I saw someone who had a purse made out of an NES:
Like a for-realsies NES.
It was also a crazy day at the store.  I was surprised to see a sign that said, "Buy 1, Get 2 Free." On raspberries:
So this is what I had for dinner. A full box of raspberries. Also: ice cream.
After checking my receipt, it looks like that box I did pay for was actually $7, making the original price something like $1.17/oz.  Holy crap. Good thing they're on sale, I guess.

Hey, look! Bears!

Wait, Frankie's five years younger than me? :(

  • I might have posted these before, but I really like these cut-out advertisements.
  • Huh. I actually bought lazy mac&cheese at the store today, because I had a craving for it.  This might be an easy way to cheat in the future.  Although I never have milk, so that might be a problem.
  • Bunny.
  • Working at Denny's. I can't imagine chocolate sauce onion rings would be good.
  • I kind of wish the US respected Designation of Origin rules like the rest of the world.  I'd rather pay more for something that's authentic.

No comments:

Post a Comment