Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Tuesday: Finally doing a menu plan

First, though, this dog I saw at WF:
He was being driven around by an old lady.
 Anyway, this week's plan for dinner.

  • Tuesday: It's been rainy and gloomy all day, and I just had a desire for grilled cheese and tomato soup.
  • Wednesday: Same thing, probably.  The soup is from WF, and other than being labeled organic 99 different ways, isn't noticeably better than my usual canned tomato soup.
  • Thursday: I picked up a buffalo ribeye, so I think that will for this day.  I'm thinking of pairing it with a baked potato, and this creamed spinach.
  • Friday: Kind of a copy, but instead of another buffalo ribeye, I got a lamb top round steak (pretty much the only lamb they had, and they looked good).  I don't have a method yet, but I'm probably going to have the same sides.  These two might get switched around, as well.

I will not be having llama curry.  Mmm...llama curry...
I saw this news story today, and in addition to the absolutely stupid story, it had this image which just needed captioning:
"Dude, something's wrong with your grandma!" "I AM SO FUCKING HIGH RIGHT NOW!"

No comments:

Post a Comment