Saturday, June 16, 2012

Saturday: How did I get this much jetlag from a two hour time difference?

I've been sleepy all day though, and that's even with the nap I took this afternoon.  I've also discovered that not being away from home means I have very little to post about.  Let's do a picture post instead:
Aren't these just fritos scoops? I mean, I remember eating those when I was little. This isn't like a glorious discovery.

Cats are dumb.

I hope this is photoshopped.  Otherwise, bears: also kind of dumb.

I just realized today that reason CN is putting back things like Cartoon Planet and Toonami may be that people my age now have kids that are old enough to watch cartoons.

I need to sort out a menu plan for this week.  I have leftover pizza that will get me through the weekend.  Maybe something salad-y this week since Alaska wasn't really the healthiest food?  I didn't eat any salmon there either, and now I feel like having some.  I also saw something somewhere about "BLT bread salad."  That made me think of a panzanella like thing.  Let's try to sketch out something more detailed tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment