Friday, June 8, 2012

Friday: I should probably be packing

But I have like 24 hours until my flight leave for Alaska, so I have time tomorrow to pack.  I should get laundry done today, though, since that's something that does require a little bit more planning ahead.  I did discover that printing a poster meant that I got to have fun nightmares about printing posters.  It didn't even make any sense that I was printing so many out, especially since they were full of gibberish text.

I don't really have much else to fill space today.  I did discover that something I've been postponing for months is actually mathematically very simple.  It's convenient when functions automatically normalize such that the integral over all space is one.  Very convenient.

Look closely at the left hand door panel at that yellow security sign.  Did someone stab a baguette through the window?

Sushi cats. Because internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment