Thursday, June 7, 2012

Thursday: there was still some text that had to read psalms

It turns out that speech to text is still not an exact science.

I did get my poster printed today. Modern printers are so much easier than the old one I used in grad school.  That one always seemed to be broken, or breaking, or something.  Besides, I always seemed to need to switch  the orientations to get things to come out correctly.  I think I half-printed one poster three times before finally getting it to come out correctly.  This poster came out correctly on the first try.  The colors look nice, and everything looks crisp, and most importantly, I didn't have to fight printers or anything.

Well, ok, I did have to hack the postscript to get it to rotate correctly, because ps2ps and psnup decided that I always wanted letter size paper when I tried to use them to rotate it.  Still, editing a bounding box and an orientation header keywords isn't really that hard to do.

Sometimes it's really cool to sit at the prismatic desk.
I really want this shower.  Holy crap is that cool looking.


No comments:

Post a Comment