|I have no idea who this is, so if you do know, leave a comment. I like tacos.|
My excuse is that I didn't sleep well, and was really tired when it came time to go home, so I got tacos instead. I then fell asleep watching Magnum P.I. on the DVR, but it's ok, because as soon as I heard Detective Tanaka tell Magnum his hat was found at the scene of the crime, and that he'd been hired by the victim's brother and sister to find her, I knew that they'd set him up to take the fall for the crime they committed. I was correct, so it didn't matter that I slept through 90% of the episode.
Clearly, I am living the best life possible.
- Somebody sent this to me while my tummy was grumbling for lunch. I think I'm making this this weekend. I'm tempted to use the WF black forest bacon, which is sweet and brown sugary already.
- I really want this ship to hit an iceberg and sink. Just out of spite.
- So...wait, now. Paul Ryan claimed he was an objectivist, but then recanted (since, you know, they're fucking loons), and now the Atlas society (a bunch of objectivists) claims he is one of them? So...they...want him, even if he doesn't want them? Even more confusing, how did they let me read that story without giving them money?
- James Taranto is a journalist. Apparently pretty shitty at it, since he doesn't seem to understand the meanings of words. Also: a fucktard.
- Puppy growing up!
- I actually have this issue of X-Men, and was always confused by the cover blurb. Anyway: googly eyes.
- Wait...what...how? And the cart is ruined too? WTF?
- I remember going through passport control/immigration at Heathrow. It was insanely complicated, with two lines for EU and other passports, but no signs telling you what to do, and nothing that clearly points out that if you're making a connection, you need to go to a different area. So, none of this surprises me.