Sunday, August 21, 2011

What the clusterfluff?

This was supposed to be a post where I have a picture of a slice of that oatmeal peanut butter bar along with the last of my clusterfluff ice cream.  Unfortunately, that picture seems to have gotten lost when I changed batteries on my phone.  Instead, we have this picture:


That's regular vanilla on the left, and clusterfluff on the right.  Both are from Ben & Jerry's, as can be seen by the cartoon cows all over.  I noticed this yesterday when I opened my freezer. I expect clusterfluff to be worse for me, as it's full of all sorts of fluff.  That's supported by the increased fat and calories.  It also has more sugar, so the carbs are higher (as well as the oatmeal clusters adding fiber).

The weird thing is the fact that the cholesterol in the vanilla is way higher than the clusterfluff.  All the vanilla ingredients are in the clusterfluff, so it's an issue of proportions.

Anyway, just something weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment