Sunday, August 7, 2011

Sunday: now I want corndogs

I decided against the sausage for dinner, as I'm beginning to suspect that something in them disagrees with me. That's unfortunate, because they're really pretty tasty. The other problem is that I now need to come up with a new strategy for this week. I don't really want to shift up the mexican, because I liked the idea of putting that midweek. Still, that's probably the easiest option.

Then, I can get groceries on Wednesday, and schedule out the rest of the week. I kind of want to do another fish thing, so that'll be Wednesday. I guess the rest of the week will be a function of what looks good when I'm shopping.

As good as corn dogs sound, I don't really want to deep fry hot dogs in my corn bread batter, mostly because I don't want to dee fry things. Too bad someone doesn't make healthy corn dogs. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment