Thursday, August 11, 2011

Thursday: Lunch!

I went to Grylt for lunch, after having references to it pop up all over for the past few weeks.  My choices were:

  • Whipped Potatoes (a bit cool, and seriously lacking salt.  Next time I go here, I think I'll pre-pack some salt from home).
  • Baby Spinach Salad (which comes with one apple slice.  Two or three would have been a bit better.)
  • Grilled Ahi (wonderfully delicious)
I had to wait on the tuna, because it was still being grilled as I was ordering.  "Chef" topped it with a sauce without asking, but since I wasn't sure which sauce I wanted, it worked out well.  I think I got the garlic chili sauce, but it might have been the woefully vague "asian fusion."  Who knows what that contains.

In any case, very good lunch, and definitely a new addition to the list of lunch places.

No comments:

Post a Comment