Saturday, August 6, 2011

Saturday: early stages of internet withdrawal

I hate not having a functional laptop. The replacement is ordered, but lenovo seems to have a terrible supply chain for fulfillment. I blame those jerks going back to school.

Jerks.

Today was mostly a waste, but it seems like it's a good thing I skipped going to WF this morning. The news mentioned that a cement truck overturned on h1 at pretty much the same time I would have been driving past. Afterwards, the highway was basically a parking lot. Moreso than usual.

I did drive to kapolei to go to wendy's for lunch. Google suggested that it would take one "wait wait, don't tell me" to get there (and similarly, a car talk to get back). Google underestimates the only strip of highway on this island where you can easily go 70p.

Dinner was more of the sausage/pasta from Thursday. I picked u some bread to make some quick broiler garlic bread. That's probably the pplan for tomorrow and Monday, possibly in sammich form (plus salads, I have lettuce again, even if it isn't good farmers market lettuce). Then I think go out to the mexican place on Tuesday, followed by the weekly grocery run to pick up food for the rest of the week (although mexican place tends to be a two-day-with-leftovers place. I don't know what I'll do after that, but it's a start at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment