Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Wednesday: I probably could have made that last post the daily post and not bothered with this one,

but I kind of wanted that to be a stand alone thing.  Dinner today was more of the same. I think I have one more serving of beef stew, but I don't think that's going to be dinner tomorrow.  I think I'm going to go out and get something.  I don't know what yet, but I kind of feel like not cooking.

I am starting to plan out stuff for next week.  I kind of want fish and chips, and found this recipe that seems to make something that looks good.  I'll probably skimp and not make my own chips, so it might end up being fish and tots.  This will probably be a saturday/sunday dish (depending on when I get groceries), and if I get a large enough fish piece, it'll be a two day thing with leftovers.

I also had this mac and cheese recipe show up in my RSS reader, and it sounds really tasty too.  I've been wanting to make beer-cheese soup for years now, so this might be a good way to get a similar thing done. Then again, I could just make the soup from one of the recipes I have floating around.

No comments:

Post a Comment