Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Tuesday: more of the same


Except for a few minor changes:
  1. Veggies/dressing removed from sandwich, replaced with a bit of provolone and some mustard.
  2. No mushroom in the salad because they had mold on them. :(
  3. I added a store muffin, because muffins are delicious. Nom nom.  I stuck this one back in the oven after this picture for maybe a minute to melt the butter.


I'm thinking that I might save the remaining two crab cakes for some future date, and instead do an end-of-week grocery trip tomorrow.  I'm thinking I might get a filet, and use that to do copies of those burgers from yesterday.  I also need to get more salad stuff, because the farmer's market stuff I picked up last weekend wasn't as good as the previous ones.  I also want to get some fish, so I can do this:   



because that just looks delicious.


Speaking of things that look delicious:
bananas appear to be very popular if you are small and fuzzy.

No comments:

Post a Comment