Monday, August 29, 2011

Monday: taco day!

I was too hungry to take pictures.  Fry up super chunky cut bacon for funsies. Drain out all but a bit (tablespoon? probably around there) of the grease into grease tub when mostly done, then add in an onion sliced into thick arcs.  Once those are reasonably browned, add in the ground beef, along with the chopped up bacon. Cook cook blah blah, add seasoning, add water, cover and simmer.  Unconver and reduce. Entaconate.

I made some rice in the hope that that would help serve as a liquid buffer, and soak up the liquid from the meat/onions and the salsa.  That did not work as planned, and resulted in me having taco juice running down my hand as I ate.

No taco related pictures, as I used them all up last week. How about this?

No comments:

Post a Comment