Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Tuesday: I wanted hawaiian punch

However, that isn't really sold here. I went with the backup plan and least thirst quenching drink ever: POG (that'll be a wikipedia link eventually). The wonderous thirst amplifying power comes from the fact that the second ingredient is sugar, making it basically just candy in drink form.

Mexican leftovers was the dinner plan, with a bit of extra cheese to en-nacho-ify the leftover chips. Of course, this means I need to come up with a plan for tomorrow. Fish? Maybe something steak-y? I noticed today that the pizza place by work was selling meat pies. Maybe that'd be an idea? That kind of requires a bit of cooking, so that might be better as a weekend scheme. Then again, that reminds me of the pasty idea. They're mostly the same things, just from different places.

3 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure that you shouldn't be eating a pastie. You don't know where those things have been. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. also POG is the greatest thing known to fake juice drinks that are actually sugar. And I'm including jumex in that category.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Typo fixed. :-P

    I also would never claim that POG isn't super delicious. I'm merely stating that it isn't really the best thing to drink if you're thirsty.

    ReplyDelete