Thursday, August 18, 2011

Thursday: Cheese fries

That's what I want.  So I went back to Teddy's Bigger Burgers to get some.  Apparently that's what my brain thinks of when I'm tired of leftovers. It doesn't help that travel channel was talking about burgers all afternoon.  I was working from home today since the water was shut off for my entire apartment building today from like 8 until 5. It was only supposed to be off until 4, but apparently they couldn't finish in seven hours.  There was still a van sitting downstairs when I got back from dinner, so perhaps they're still working on it.  The hot water pressure is still sucky, but at least the temperature is reasonably warm now.

Tomorrow is Admission Day, so I can sleep in tomorrow.  I don't know what I'm going to do, but I suspect it will look a lot like sitting on the couch doing moderate amounts of work stuff. Woo, Admission Day.  I am thinking that I might try bowling again this weekend, since it seems from past holidays that the Sunday's of three day weekends weren't busy at all.


No comments:

Post a Comment