Saturday, April 14, 2012

Saturday: Being lazy makes it hard to come up with post titles

I've noticed that that tends to make the post title even longer.  I suspect this is because a short title cuts directly to the point of the post, whereas a long title has to throw lots of words at the problem, and still probably falls short.

Anyway, it turns out the conveyor belt sushi place still has unagi, and still uses the red plates for it, so the price increases haven't hit there yet.

Dinner was fairly easy as well, since I had leftover soup:

I think the menu plan for this week will be seafood based, probably based on the "salad with cooked fish on top" idea.
  • Sunday: Shrimp.  I'm thinking a sriracha based sauce.
  • Monday: Mahi-Mahi.  I have macadamias, and I'm thinking about doing a fruit sauce/dressing.  I have kiwi and strawberries, but I'm tempted to get some pineapple instead.
  • Tuesday: Salmon. Garlic/something spicy?  The plan kind of isn't very well planned at this point.
  • Wednesday: Salmon again.  It's a bit filet.
  • Thursday: I'll have run out of fish at this point, so I'll have to figure that one out at the time.
  • Friday: Maybe I'll go out on Thursday, and then do a freezer leftover friday?  That sounds like a good idea.  I have lots of freezer leftovers that I should work through.
Not many links today:

No comments:

Post a Comment