Saturday, October 31, 2015

Saturday: Halloween

I decided to get the spookiest of foods for lunch:
Curry.  Why is it the spookiest?  Because I wanted curry, and today's Halloween.  QED.

The guy who sat down at the curry counter before me clearly didn't understand how sitting at a counter works.  The filled-seat array was [1, 1, 0, 0, 0, 0, Dirty].  He sat down, making it [1, 1, 0, 0, 1, 0, Dirty].  This is obviously an inferior arrangement, as when I sit down, this becomes [1, 1, 0, 0, 1, Me, Dirty], since I'm not going to stand around while there are open seats until they can clean the seat.  It's not like he didn't see me coming, as we entered at the same time.

Today's the last day of Drawlloween, with the theme of "Dragon."  I went with the Trogdor method.


No comments:

Post a Comment