Monday, October 26, 2015

Monday: I was remarkably productive for having half the day stolen by meetings and appointments.

My regular pizza place wasn't open when I finally got around to lunch.  It looked like something flooded the store.  I hope they get it fixed soon, because I had to go to the other pizza place to get dinner, and it's not as good.

Even though I thought it premiered weeks ago, the new Supergirl show didn't start until today.  I was not expecting Dean Cain to be starring as Kara's dad.  I also want to point out that naming her Kara Danvers instead of Linda Danvers makes it very close to Carol Danvers, who was Captain Marvel, but not that Captain Marvel.  Also: her sister works for Hank Henshaw?  Really?  Why even bother giving us other villains when you just introduce the guy who will become Cyborg Superman?  Also, in another "Marvel and DC can't stop stealing from each other," in addition to the ones linked above, Hank Henshaw's origin story is basically a What-If story of the Fantastic Four's origin, but where everyone dies instead of getting fancy super powers.

Today's Drawlloween is "rat."

I went with the recent popularity and made it a pizza rat.


No comments:

Post a Comment