Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Tuesday: I accomplished everything on my list at work today that I had planned for today. That means all the hard stuff is left for tomorrow.

I thought the sky looked cool while stopped at a light.

I think I've decided I don't like Agents of Shield again.  The big issue is that the rift between the movie side and the TV side means AoS spends so much time doing dumb stuff, instead of just calling Black Widow and having her dump a Captain America onto a problem or something.  They spend so much time futzing around with government bureaucracy, when they clearly have contacts that should get around that.  The second issue is that they spend so much time setting up cryptic bullshit that nothing ever seems to progress.  "Oh no, scientist B got sucked into this giant stone thingy!  We have to investigate it to see what it is!"  "I, scientist A, who is totally in love with scientist B, will do a bunch of crap for two episodes, then we'll decide it's a portal, and I'll do stupid shit to jump through and save her!"  "I am back home now, but I'm all messed up, so I'm going to be useless for two episodes.  Also: I have to go back to secret other-side-of-portal planet.  FOR REASONS!"

Also, here's a plan:  instead of sending two of the top agents to hunt down and kill the jerk dude from previous seasons for revenge, why not just let him build up his secret new Hydra?  Remember when old Hydra, which had infinite moneys and a full hierarchy of leaders and teams after using the entire post-WW2 era to set up, was taken down by a handful of phone calls and (I assume) throwing Captain America at the problem while having Oswalt Patton clones build a helicarrier?  This is that one dude, the posh son of an old (dead) Hydra dude, and as many generic street thugs he can assemble while killing some fraction due to stupid psychopathic reasons.  This is the kind of team you just call the cops on.  Done.  Just because a crazy person claims they're going to take over the world, doesn't mean you have to believe them.

I mean, come on.  You know someone who can make earthquakes and like ten Asgardians.  And a Hulk.  "Ohs noes!  Angry thugs with guns!  So scary!"

Drawlloween Frankenstein.  It's supposed to just be a head because I started later than I wanted, but kind of looks like he just has a super tiny body.


No comments:

Post a Comment