Friday, October 16, 2015

Friday: Trying something different.

Today's lunch was this very confused salad.  Grapes, apples, almonds, craisins, mandarins, chicken, feta, that spring mix I kind of don't like.  This is probably healthier than the Caesar salad, and it is good, but I think I might try to get it with romaine next time.  Also: there is no way to eat this salad correctly.  It's just not possible.

See?  Here's the end problem: all the bits get left behind, because they don't stick to the lettuce.

And today's Drawlloween:
You can still see my lettering guide lines still in there.  Next time, I'll remember that I should actually plan the drawing size beforehand.  This was the most physically painful drawing, as getting all of the serifs right was a challenge.  Grave.


  • This is only like a block away from where I live.  That's a bit concerning.
  • I really hope this model changes soon.  There are a lot of comics I'm interested in reading now, but dealing with single issues is annoying.
  • Bunnies.
  • Yet another thing that makes me not like Uber.  "Safe ride fee."  Since when is doing the absolute bare minimum to check that you're not sending a murderer to someone something that needs to be broken out into a separate fee?
  • Snorlax.

No comments:

Post a Comment