Monday, October 19, 2015

Monday: Ugh. Monday.

I did discover today that I need to take two more days of vacation, in addition to all the vacation scheduled for the end of the year, otherwise I lose two days of vacation this year.  So once the travel people finalize my Christmas/NYE/conference travel, I'll look into Thanksgiving as well.

I wish there was a manual option to set focus to infinity.  That would make taking pictures of the half moon far easier.

Fuck today's Drawlloween:
Creature from the Black Lagoon?  That's a shitty movie.

  • I mean what's his goal?  "Be a dick"?  Why does he want the girl?  She's not going to be compatible.  Also picture three there:  why doesn't the script read "KAY: BEATS THE FUCK OUT OF THE CREATURE BY POUNDING HER KNEE INTO HIS STUPID FLAPPY FISH FACE."
  • All of this.  I'm glad I finally found qmmp, as that does what I expect from my music player:  assume I've sorted things correctly by directory, and recurses sanely.  I can understand having database keys on song title and artist, but the album is the natural grouping, not anything else.
  • Luckily, the decade long disaster that was the Stephen Harper government is now ended.
  • Huh.  I wonder where this asteroid was discovered?
  • Hey!  Want to read a really sad comic?


No comments:

Post a Comment