Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Tuesday: Arg.

I am way behind on my evening internets, but earlier today Julie reminded me about cider, and I decided to take a trip during lunch to see if I could get cider at the Safeway by work.

I could.  Also: doughnuts go with cider.

But first I had to eat lunch.  Don't worry, though.  I had cider with lunch.
 And then wait until it was reasonable for a snack.
Powdered and nut?  Cinnamon sugar would be the right choice, but this was the closest I could get.
Then after work I decided to go to Target so I could get new windshield wipers and headlight fluid:





I'm not sure if this is intentional or not, but it was like then when I got there.

That's also an accurate representation of me after trying to replace my wipers.  In any case, I still have the old ones on my car, because fuck the assholes who decided you need to squeeze, pull, and twist shit in just the right way to both install and prepare wipers.  I'll sort it out tomorrow when I'm not trying to sort it out in poorly lit parking garages.

And I'll do today's Drawlloween tomorrow.  Which sucks, because I was planning on tomorrow's being difficult to draw.


  • Today's Agents of Shield wasn't bad, since they did clear up a lot of the cryptic bullshit.  Not all of it, what with "random ghost baddie" and all.  Also, next week's episode is going to be stupid, since it's another Shield vs. Shit-Hydra thing.
  • I saw this while looking up the av club AoS review.  I disagree with their assessment of Silent Hill 2, and Harry's boringness is explicitly parodied in the UFO ending.  But Heather is the best character, and SH3 is probably the best, and not just for this.
  • Dog joke.
  • This is the cider place I think we went in grad school.  This completes the cider theme for today.

















No comments:

Post a Comment