Friday, October 2, 2015

Friday: Office supplies and the most WTF Japan thing ever.

I bought new chalk for my office yesterday.  It's sidewalk chalk, so hopefully people won't break it all the time.
 It's not like chalk is complicated.  Lightly press chalk against board.  Pull chalk across board.  Do not push.  Pushing will likely break the chalk.  Or, I guess, I'll buy sidewalk chalk, so try not to break that too.
The colors were not sorted like this when I opened the box.  I sorted them into the row-cohorts shown above.
Then after work I went to get an eraser, as I didn't have one yesterday.  I found an acceptable one in a three pack for $5, and then wandered around and found a four pack of the eraser I actually wanted for $2.
Although they had a shitty selection of mechanical pencils and colored pencils.  The first isn't so bad, since I have the a full set of the best mechanical pencils ever, but I was hoping to find the second so I could do more coloring.

Today's Drawlloween is a devil.  


And now the most "WTF, Japan?" thing ever:



I had to be quick, and took these with my cell phone from the television.  I was watching the travel/lifestyle/random shit show from Japan, and this came on.

What do they do?

They're all winners.

Even the internationals are winners.

Are you ready?

Yes, let's watch the dance.  Wait, what is that...
WTF are they doing?
Um...ok?
So yes.  Unicycle dance.  Competition unicycle dance, for which these are the champion unicycle dancers.

No comments:

Post a Comment