Sunday, October 11, 2015

Sunday: I didn't do anything today, but I did cull my youtube watch later playlist down to like 400 items.

To be fair, I also was sneezing and stuffed up all day, so being lazy and not doing anything was probably the right choice.  The biggest problem with this was that I wanted curry for dinner, but by the time I was heading out, it was also dinner time for other people.  This meant that the parking at my usual curry place was more fucked up than usual, so I went to the one at the mall instead.  Parking is a bit crazy there, but there's at least an infinite supply.  The mall curry place isn't as good.  You have to order at the front, get your own coke, then sit down, and there's a massive pillar in the middle of the eating counter.

Also that right-most slice wasn't cut from the one next to it, and it was almost entirely fat.  Everything else was the same, since that's how things work.

I spent three minutes trying to get this to focus better.  I didn't color it, as I assumed the crayons would just make it a messy black smudge.  Today's Drawlloween is Raven.
Also, I did a pun one.  Raven.


No comments:

Post a Comment