Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Tuesday: Grump.

Today was crappy.  I had to wake up early due to the building shutting water off for some repair.  I spent all day pounding against poorly designed code.  I had to restore my DVR/RSS database from backups.  Again.  Grump.

It was new candy day at work.

New candies.
I wasn't sure what to expect, but kind of assumed it was grape/orange/cherry fruit candies.  Looking it up, it's apparently grape/orange/cola "pop" candy.  It has a fizzy pop-rocks thing happening.

The bright point of the day was pastrami based.

And today's Drawlloween theme was "skull."  I didn't want to sort out a bunch of anatomy, so I remembered a post, and went with the "Usagi being electrocuted" anime-style skull.
I'm also even more like I was last week about Agents of Shield than I was last week.  This episode spent too much time showing how the special agency in charge of stopping alien invasions and mutant revolutions tracked down a shitty criminal, and then fucked that up because getting rid of the stupid villain would mean having to write stories that used bigger budget villains.


No comments:

Post a Comment