Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Wednesday: One day, I should learn how to art.


I think what I wanted to do here instead of what I did was to make sure my 0.3mm pencil is using 2H or 4H lead, and then get my 0.9mm pencil, and put 4B in that.  Then, I can do edge work with the 0.3 pencil, and then do shading with the 0.9 and smudge the marks to get the correct tones.  Just using the 0.3 doesn't work, as I really just get one color, and I'm not good enough to get shading with that.  In any case, Drawlloween bat.
Also, good job UPS, for delivering this at 8:30pm.  I got a confused call from the front desk telling me to pick it up.  I should also pick up a bluray drive and rip the various disks I have.  I could probably just do the DVD version, I guess.  I need easily accessible versions, is the point.  Also, this is the book I didn't buy when I saw it on the shelf in California, and I believe the final Marnie thing I can get.



No comments:

Post a Comment