Saturday, October 3, 2015

Saturday: I have used almost a box of kleenex today.

Because I either have a cold, or allergies that aren't bothered by medicine.

First, I wanted to see if I could find reasonable colored pencils.  The Ben Franklin craft/art store is on the way to lunch, so I stopped there.
These are not tsum-tsums.  They're non-copyrighted animal characters in convenient tsum shape.

Also colored pencils.  $8 for 36.
 Lunch was designed to be super hot to attempt to burn out the cold/allergies.
So spicy tan tan.
And lots of chili oil for the gyoza.
 It was not terribly successful.  I then got allergy drugs at the store, but they do not seem to be very effective.

This didn't come out as good as I'd hoped, but the main points are there.  Also, do they sell just a box of all black crayons?  I use more of that than any other.  In any case, this is how you draw a goblin for Drawlloween.


  • Snorlax.
  • The cooked chicken.
  • I scored 59.  One was a "I'm sick and can't read the typo answer," one was "I know they're both twileks, and since this is clearly super computer animated, I assumed it was Ahsoka, since she's from a computer animated show, and Aayla isn't, but you're assholes, and chose to use Aayla from the cartoon instead of the real life one because, see above re: assholes," one was "I'm supposed to know all the characters from the movie that hasn't come out yet? Fuck you," and the last was "no one cares about shitty astromech droids that aren't R2-D2.  I'm talking to you R5-Dgo-fuck-yourself."

No comments:

Post a Comment