Sunday, October 25, 2015

Sunday: So, it turns out...

There was a big moth in the parking garage today.  Just kind of sitting on the floor.  This is a bad plan, Mr. Moth.
Anyway, yesterday when I was sitting at the Greek place, being unhappy about La Tour Cafe being impossible to park at now, I did a search, and google was all, "Do you want directions to La Tour Cafe 3.2 miles away?"

"Go home, google, you're drunk.  La Tour Cafe is like 12 miles away."

"No, I'm pretty sure a new one just opened up in Aina Haina, by the Foodland you usually stop at when you're way out on the east side."

"What?"
Yeah.
It turns out that it opened up less than a month ago, and is actually pretty easy to get to and there is infinite parking there as well.  They didn't put cheese in my soup, but everything else was the same.

Including both my soup and sandwich being on fire and burning my tongue.
 A lot of the reviews I've seen were all "there are only four tables, and then a big giant communal table, and that sucks."
But when you go in the middle of the afternoon, you can get the big table all to yourself.  This picture came out better than expected.
 I got a take home sandwich for dinner as well:
Italian.  Not quite what I was hoping for.  Not bad, just not what I wanted it to taste like.

Today's Drawlloween is "mummy."


No comments:

Post a Comment