Sunday, November 1, 2015

Sunday: I know when there's sunlight on my bedroom wall, that it's probably something like 7:30am.

Unfortunately, my fan was squeaking, so I had to oil it.  Since the trades are broken, it's been uncomfortable.

When I did finally get up, I didn't know what I wanted for lunch, and after scanning my blog to see that I didn't go get ramen last week, it was the week before, I decided I hadn't had sushi recently.

So I did that.
I then got a few groceries, including some far-too-expensive-for-not-being-that-great watermelon juice.  And then I saw a horse.

It was a small horse.  I kicked it out of the way onto one of the lines in the parking lot so it didn't get run over.

Then, I started Art Nouvember:
I don't think I'm going to do a whole one each day.  This took about an hour, and I don't think I can do that everyday.  I'm thinking of doing a color or two each day.

Finally, I chatted with "Elsa's Mom" for an hour.







No comments:

Post a Comment