Thursday, October 1, 2015

Thursday: Birds and the start of Drawlloween.

Birds:
The small bird had a crumb, and the pigeon really wanted it.
Drawlloween.

While I was visiting, Julie showed me a facebook post that had the details for Drawlloween, where everyone draws the a thing each day based on the schedule.  I tracked down what seems to be the original source, after discovering that there are at least two different drawlloween schedules floating around.  The one Julie found is clearly better than the other one I found ("return from the dead"? That's dumb, and your puns are bad.).  So:
Spooky ghost.
 I have a number of ideas that I like for some of the other days, although I suspect my "shitty pencil outline and crayon" art style may not be up to completely matching the image in my head.  Also, I need to buy an eraser because I don't seem to have one at home.


  • Well.  Hopefully someone feels stupid.
  • Hmm.  I could go see Marnie again.  The Ghibli cat movie looks interesting too.  I should not forget about this and try to get tickets.
  • OMG, people are dumb.  "I don't understand these lines on the road, so I'm going to never go into that lane."  Here's a quick test:  Is that lane filled with cars approaching you?  If yes, do not drive in that lane.  If no, then it's probably not contra-flowed.


No comments:

Post a Comment