It made me think. Take one of those, and put left on one side, right on the other. Then, attach an opaque cloth to one side that can cover whichever sign you don't need. Put some snaps or something so you can hold the opaque cloth in place. There. Now you have both signs in one place, and you don't need to patch one into the other. You always have both. Surely I can't be the only one who's thought of this, right?
- "Webcomics printed out with the text removed and then given to English students in Japan to fill in" is a sorely underappreciated format.
- Scotty from Star Trek was a good guy.
- That's an impressive number of legos.
- Tim Horton's put a baby doughnut inside a regular doughnut. With jelly. Why is this not a regular thing?
- "A Partial EM Algorithm for Clustering White Breads". I love reading arxiv:stat.
- Signs Bob Woodward probably regrets things now: