Sunday, February 3, 2013

Sunday: Puppy Bowl

I think this year was finally the year where Puppy Bowl totally sold out.  The puppies themselves are fine, but all the cameos from humans are unnecessary.  I just want to watch puppies and other cute animals playing around.  I don't want to watch some toothless guy named "TurtleMan." At all.  Not as part of the PB, not as part of anything else.

Puppies.
I ended up going with pulled pork for today, as it's basically the easiest thing in existance, tastes great, and $third_thing.
I made a salad which worked better in my brain before eating it.  The idea was to do a spicy/sweet pineapple and romaine salad, but didn't quite come out right.  The pineapple didn't bleed out as much juice as I hoped, so I'll have to do a better job tomorrow.  I think the new strategy will be to crush up a few chunks, mix the juice with some honey and sriracha, and use that as the dressing.


No comments:

Post a Comment