Thursday, November 3, 2011

Slider Week Thursday: BLTs

In my continuing challenge to eat different animal based sliders each day, today was BLT day:


This also is why I suggested BLTs to Julie yesterday. I already had the idea in mind.  Admittedly, my tomatoes aren't big like hers were, but they are nice local roma tomatoes.  I had intended to slice them the other way, but forgot until I had it half done.  Same sides as the rest of this week:


I am going to steal Julie's idea of posting random links in blog posts, since I can't share them via google reader anymore.  Thanks a lot for ruining everything, google+. I used to think you were cool.  Anyway, I'm catching up on my feeds that I didn't read over vacation.
  • Where google blatantly lies to everyone.  I'm finding that it's not faster, and even in full screen mode, it still eats up a bar to tell me I'm reading "All items."  Thanks. I'm dumb, and forgot that fact between funny cat picture 9, and funny pokemon picture 7.  Also, it's great that I can't just directly share things with a single keypress.  If you wanted to tie this to google+, why not just have a "share to your default reader group"?  Then again, that'd still suck, because everyone would have to go to google+ to read things.  That's why I'm thinking about doing this:
  • Share in Google Reader Again.  It's a pain to have to set up an RSS feed for the things I share, and then try to get other people to do the same so I can read interesting things I don't see in my regular feed, but since google thinks no one needs that, I guess that's the only solution.
  • Funny Pokemon picture 7. I think Oshawott is my favorite new Pokemon in generations.
  • LOL.  Is Mario Batali even on food tv anymore? I assume not, since otherwise they'd probably be angry that he's making fun of the douchebag they put on every chance they get.
  • This looks good.  Ok, not that one, but the concept of a bulgolgi burger sounds really delicious.
  • Krug-Man!
  • I'm pretty sure this one didn't make my Boston terrier Halloween posts.
  • I have a lot more links than I expected. Ok, last one for today. Funny Halloween math plot jokes.
My goal for this weekend is to get the rest of my vacation posts finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment